This slime recipe does not use borax or laundry detergent!
1 TBSP of baking soda
2 TBSP of contact solution
1 CUP of White glue
- Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in.
- Pour in your 1 cup glue into the bowl.
- Add 1 TBSP of baking soda and mix.
- After mixing, add your choice of food colouring.
- Mix and/or add more food colouring until you get the colour you want.
- Add 2 TBSP of Contact solution.
- Mix until slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- Add small amounts of contact solution at a time to reduce stickiness
-Try different glues to see how it changes the slime; clear glue or glitter glue.
-If using white glue, try adding rainbow sprinkles into the mixture. Have the children knead it with their hands the warmth of their hands will lead to a colourful result!
-Add sparkles, glitter, or even small beads to the slime for extra texture.